Re: [V4L] Pinnacle Studio PCTV (NTSC)

> > miro or pinnacle?  Miro has another tuner chip for the radio and bttv some
> > extra code in bttv-cards.c to control it.  If pinnacle maintains the same
> > design it might be enouth to just enable that code for the pinnacle cards
> > too.
>

> Gerd,
>
> Interesting remark, thanks. I've been looking at Miro and Pinnacle as exactly
> the same card. But this remark made me check the CARDLIST of the latest kernel
> source again. Then i changed card=11 to card=52 and now my radio works nicely.

	I think a lot of companies like to call their product PCTV. I have an
external (keyboard and monitor passthrough, analog overlay) tv tuner at home that's a
Tecmar PCTV. I once considered trying to cook up software support for it, but since
you can drive the whole thing with keyboard hotkeys there was little real reason to
do it.

 - Eric