[V4L] webcam rpm?

I've been using (more accurately playing with) your webcam app for a few
weeks now with an EZSonics EZCam USB camera.  I've been running it on a
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2.17 kernel with a USB patch and have had decent success.

I'm impressed with the simplicity and ease over all.  The only errata to
mention is a dropped fram message from the uhci-usb module that was due to
excessive EMF from running the usb cable too close to an old monitor.

I've recently installed OpenLinux eServer 2.3 (won a free full version at
Comdex) and would like to try running on it... i'm new to Linux, but am
pretty confident i can properly back-patch the kernel with usb, but i can't
find an rpm package for webcam (have tried Caldera and Redhat both)

can you point me in the right direction?

b krcil