Re: [V4L] TView99 cph050 doubt

Heriberto> Hi everybody, Some days ago  i bought a  tview99 card, the model
Heriberto> cph050, i've seen   that there's support  for the  cph063,  so i
Heriberto> decided  to try it with  linux, apparently the system recognizes
Heriberto> the tv  card, and i  can watch just a  channel, i  use the xawtv
Heriberto> program.

Heriberto>  I use the next instructions:

Heriberto>  modprobe bttv card=38 radio=1 modprobe tuner type=5

Heriberto>  Can anybody suggest  me what else can  i try to fix the channel
Heriberto> changing stuff?

Heriberto>  Thanks for the attention given for the present,

Heriberto>  Heriberto Mtz. B.

Heriberto>  P.S. Sorry  if i have   some mistakes  with the redaction,   my
Heriberto> english isn't good enough.

I got exactly the same model; works perfect with me (even the remote
control).

What distribution are using you? What kernel? What bttv (1 or 2)? What
version?

I use RedHat 7, kernel out of the box, but with bttv 0.7.44. You need
i2c 2.5.2 for it. And LIRC 0.6.2.

(También hablo español por si te sirve)

Canek