Re: [V4L] Java interface to V4L ?

I like Java as language and have over the Years also lost touch with C and
the syntax and crypticysm

So I want to use java and pure Object Oriented Programming and I can also
consider to distribute the objects around more than one CPU to do research
on Fractal Image Compression/Improvement of a moving Camera Scan
But for the initial and more immediate challenge I would just be happy to
get a Stream Source or Memory Raster Location and could work with a shot
every x seconds

Yes I noticed there were some folks form Switzerland that said they were
working on some Java V4L Reader too

When It comes to programming altogether I can certainly not be counted as
the Number One Wizard so it is a juicy challenge to integrate between C and
Java - But I remember when Browsing the Java Native Interface tutorial it
was described as fairly easy...

In which source file or for what structure should I look to get access to a
frame of image data ?

thanks

Tobias