Re: [V4L] grabdisplay vs overlay

So, I wanted overlay, but I also decided to switch to XFree 4.0.1.  So, now,
thats what I have, still with the G400Max.  Overlay now produces some strange
results, it basically throws 3 fuzzy, mostly transparent, b&w images across
my screen.  Perhaps if the images were on top of each other, they would for a
complete color image, I don't know.  Anyways, anyone have a clue on that one?

leko:~>v4l-conf
v4l-conf: using X11 display :0.0
dga: version 2.0
mode: 1600x1200, depth=24, bpp=32, bpl=6400, base=0xe4000000
done

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@xxxxxxx