Re: [V4L] STB TVPCI Audio Strangeness

My card is indeed a Gateway OEM card manufactured by STB, also called a STB
TVPCI card.

Have a look at the Gateway2k site, they have drivers for several different
STB cards.
Mine is one of them and as I said before, the video works fine.
The BTTV driver ID's the card as a type 40  STB2.
I think my card is one of the later ones used by Gateway- probably the
difference from Tim's card..

My problem here is the audio acting wierd, muting at certain times.
I'm currently sorting thru some debug output and it looks like the tda7432
driver is working fine, but something is going on wierd in the tvaudio
driver with either the tea6420 or the tda9850 chip.
More info to follow.