Re: [V4L] capture screen activity to a VCR

BTW, if your video card doesn't have video out and you don't want to replace it
you may use TView Gold (
http://www.FOCUSinfo.com/products/tview_gold/tview_gold.htm ) I use that device
and it works great. It has better quality than most video cards video out and I
may always choose whichever video card better suit my needs (in my case a
3DLabs Oxygen GMX2000 which is a great OpenGL accelerator but which has no
video out).

I hope this helps,

JVc.