Re: [V4L] What happened to v4l2-cc*?

I have just had a look, and it seems that v4l2-cc should work with
videodevX.  I didn't immediatley notice any discrepancies, but there may
be some.  It should be fine to use v4l2-cc with videodevX.  The package
is still available from http://bttv-v4l2.sourceforge.net/bttv-v4l2/ .

I didn't actually realise that v4l2-cc was being used in another
project.  Maybe it would be a good idea to split v4l2-cc off into it's
own project?

Any volunteers to maintain this?

-justin