Re: [V4L] ATI TV Wonder?

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Fire Dragon wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 09:50:33PM -0400, Eugene Kanter wrote:
> > Does anyone use it with v4l1? For some reason tuner does not see channels
> > below 65. The card is not listed in the supported but gets correctly
> > recognized. The tuner (temic NTSC) I specified according to HOWTO.
>
> Dunno about your problem, as I'm currently using the S-Video or Composite interfaces on the card. I have everything video wise looking to be working correctly when I ran RedHat 6.2 + Errata and Debian Potato.

What are your module settings and what application do you currently use?

> Now my only problem is that I get no sound no matter which interface I use, but a Generic Peripherals TV/FM card works with the same configuration. I was wondering if you have this problem as well.

I have not tried sound but according to documentation and number of
components installed my card does not have any sound chips. The sound
should be awailable on the headphone style connector, when in TV mode. Do
not know about any other modes.

Eugene.