Re: [V4L] Displaying video on a web page?

Hi sen,

I work with basic 8.0 release. And it works fine, as I said, but I only tried streaming, never did avi file encoding.

Indeed, it seems not to handle xawtv avi files, as it seems... Some clues that might help you :

- xawtv's last release is 3.21. See http://www.strusel007.de/linux/xawtv/
- avi is a VERY generic video format, covering lots of lots of lots of sub-formats, you probably knew it already. So maybe you can investigate a bit deeper about xawtv's avi format, see if you can make it encode it differently, or try to find another encoder. Or, if it suits you, let your producer get the stuff directly from the board, which works very nicely, as I think I already mentionned it before... ;)

Have fun !

Willy