Re: [V4L] PC-104 video card or on board video for embedded system

We have a PC/104+ video capture card with Linux support. It is called the
MTV2000 and information can be found at our website www.ampltd.com in the
Video/Multimedia section.
For pricing information call +44 (0) 1353 659500 or email sales@xxxxxxxxxx

It works with standard BTTV drivers, hence is very easy to get working.

At 12:11 pm 6/10/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Please help,
>
>FYI: PC-104 is a very small form factor ISA PC bus.  It is not the
>standard desktop style cards, they are bigger than I want/need.
>
>I need to order an embeded video capture PC that will work with Linux,
>ASAP (today).
>
>I know of only a few I have looked at Teknor, Adastra, Arcom and
>Advantec.  Only Adastra claims that their DV-104 works with Linux.  BUT
>no one there has yet confirmed it, or knows which drivers to use.  Does
>anyone have experience embedding v4l on this or any other card?
>
>The DV-104 uses the Phillips 7111a and C&T 69000 video together.  I know
>very little about v4l, can any of the existing drivers work with this
>combination?
>
>My needs:  Display a color camera image (NTSC) in an X window.
>My wants:  To store snapshots on demand and allow review of those images
>on demand.
>
>Thanks
>Blaine Lee

-