Re: [V4L] Displaying video on a web page?

Hi Jim,

I love your application ! I'd be very happy if you could send me the url of the result when you've succeeded !

Actually if you go look at the xawtv package (http://www.strusel007.de/linux/xawtv/) which is mainly a suite of applications for video4linux (TV viewer, radio, conf tool, etc...) it features a 'webcam' utility which sends images captured from a cam to a web server via FTP in an endless loop. Basic solution, but it should be easier to set up than cgi scripts, I guess.

Hope this helps, good luck !

Xavier Wielemans