From: Steve Russo
To: 'Eric Jorgensen '; 'video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx '
Sent: 09/13/2000 10:12 AM
Subject: RE: [V4L] bttv and tuner configuration

Read this link here and follow the directions and you should be fine if
your
card is supported.

http://bttv-v4l2.sourceforge.net/howto.html

Thanks,

Steve

PS Let me know if you run into any problems after that and I'll give you
hand. You can stop at step five if you just want to use TV. You'll run
into
problems with xawtv if you use NTSC though... If you just want V4l1, use
the
v4l1 driver and if you want to capture, use V4l2.