From: James Hughes <sudraka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2000 12:56 AM
Subject: [V4L] Bt829BKRF Video In Chip

>     I have a Sager 8500 laptop which has a video in port driven by a bt829
chip. This chip is manufactured by the same company that makes the bt848 chip
which is supported by bttv. Does anyone know is there is a driver for the bt829?
If not does anyone know any of the hardware specifications of this chip? This is
my last hurdle in getting rid of windoz so any help at all would be greatly
appreciated.