[V4L] bttv and sblive (no sound)

I have a hauppauge wintv card and a soundblaster live that I am having
problems with.  I get the video but no sound.  I had this working at one
point but I re-did my system and didn't backup my conf.modules.  I had
found a solution somewhere but now can't seem to find it.  I remember it
being an option that was set but I have tried a lot with no sucess.

Ok here is more info on the system and what I have tried:

i2c: initialized
bttv0: Brooktree Bt878 (rev 2) bus: 0, devfn: 96, irq: 11, memory:
0xe2000000.
bttv: 1 Bt8xx card(s) found.
bttv0: Hauppauge eeprom: tuner=Philips FM1236 (2)
bttv0: audio chip: TDA9850
bttv0: NO fader chip: TEA6300
bttv0: model: BT878(Hauppauge new)

I am booting a 2.2.16 kernel with the lastest sblive drivers.

This is my conf.modules currently, I tried many different options with no
luck:

alias char-major-81 bttv
options bttv card=1

I also tried this in my rc.local:

#/sbin/insmod videodev
#/sbin/insmod i2c               verbose=1 scan=1 i2c_debug=0
#/sbin/insmod tuner
#/sbin/insmod bttv

I also tried using kernel 2.4.0-test5 and the latest bttv drivers and had
the exact same problem.  Also I am using xawtv and its not muted.

All works fine in windows unfortunatly, so I know the cables and
everything are hooked up fine.  I really want to get this working again
any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Dustin Tenney
tenney@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.icebox.org/~tenney